Photobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A blessing!

We had our second ultrasound today!  Two weeks ago Grasshopper measured 6 weeks and 2 days with a heartbeat of 128.  That put our due date at April 5th 2011!  Today I went in nervous, with our history it just doesn't seem possible that we MIGHT have a great pregnancy with a full term healthy baby...but the doctor today said (while anything can happen) she didn't see any reason to worry at this point! 

Grasshopper measured 8 weeks and 5 days today with a heartbeat of 180!  What a blessing it was!  I was able to hear the heartbeat and see Grasshoppers' little heart beating on the screen by way of a small little flicker! 

I am slightly more excited now but they are going to have me come in for another ultrasound in 2 weeks just to check things out again!  I am so excited, at that point I should be just shy of 11 weeks...that is almost all the way through my first trimester!  Definately uncharted territory for us here!  Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment