Photobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Ideal Protein Diet

So I started the Ideal.Protein.Diet on January 1st 2010 and I am already very excited about it!  I have my weight loss ticker up on the top of this blog now to keep that in front of my face on a daily basis!  I started at 212 and this morning the scale weighed me in at 204.5!  This is a diet that does help you loose your weight rather quickly but in a healthy manor!  I have around 80 lbs I am looking to loose to get me back to where I was in high school.  But the weight loss isn't even the most exciting part of it!  I have energy, a pretty good amount of it and I have not had excess energy for a LONG time!  This diet works for ladies with PCOS VERY well!  Seriously...the 7.5 lbs that are gone already are lbs I had been trying to shed in the gym since July!  It helps the body to stop overproducing insolin (a PCOS problem) and get your innerds to start working the way they should!  I look forward to actually attaining my goal in short order! 

I am excited...and on that note, I need to go make my Pina Colada smoothie so it can be gone by 8! 

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm four days into the Ideal Protein diet and couldn't wait to step on the scale for a whole week. I LOST 3 POUNDS ALREADY! I've been ttc for a year and haven't been successful and noticed your precious two. OMG how cute. Also love the song How Deep the Fathers Love. We have a bunch in common. My goal is to lose 40 lbs. and ttc again. Didn't know if the weight is affecting ttc.??? The reward is a vacation to Cozumel, MX for Spring Break. (I'm a teacher.) Keep me posted on your progress.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Where do you get info on this diet? I'm needing to lose about 30 pounds but STRUGGLE with eating out of boredom, happy eating, sad eating, etc. I've heard good things about this diet but don't know where to start! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a new post on my blog about the Ideal Protein Diet...check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I share youe great interest in dieting to lose weight. I wish you well on your journey. I know it's hard, but you're doing very well.

    I once was on a protein diet too, I always felt my best doing this program more than any other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone,

    I'm new to this diet. I have some questions.

    1. does anyone use waltons dressings. They have sucrolose but my doc told me I can use them on my salads. Can you really use 2 tbl. on each salad?
    2. If you take a restricted item, is that in addition to everything else or is it suppose to replace one of your ideal proteins.
    3. I'm only one week in after eating sugar daily for 4 years. I was trying to go completely restricted but the craving for sugar was too great, so each day I have a bar. I'm wondering if that is till too much "sugar" in my system. It seems the IP program has a fair amount of sugar in it and I worry that will just exasberate my sugar cravings.
    4. Is celery like eating water. Can I have unlimited amounts?
    5. My friend said to eat baby dill pickles to get by. Can I eat those in unlimted amounts or do they have to be part of my 2 cup veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you have your desired results. I must admit that this diet is really useful as well and it's not very hard to be followed.
    First, I've found information about it here: http://www.skinvitality.ca/blog/2012/07/ideal-protein and after reading some great reviews I said that I must give it a try... now, I'm in my second week and some changes are visible, but the most important thing is that I'm feeling more confident in my own forces and with determination I will get rid of all my extra pounds.

    ReplyDelete