Photobucket

Friday, January 15, 2010

Moms of Mulitples in the Media

Have you noticed that for several years that the newest MUST HAVE addition to the Celeberty lifestyle isn't a new purse or pair of heels?  In fact it would seem that these days the famous people that so many follow just keep having/adopting children!  We see pictures of mother's out at the park holding 2 tiny babies and not being very careful...almost dropping one of them!  We see other mother's seemingly using their children to make mucho dinero while they travel around the country for obligations and leave the children at home with nannies or what have you, but it just kind of gets under my skin.  It is no deep secret to those that know me that I LOVE the Dugg.ar F.amily and watch whenever I get a chance.  You see the difference I see between these other infamous Mother's/Families and the Dugg.ar is what their lives are based around.  While many of them are fame and fortune I see the D's as a family that bases their lives around God and His Word and what His plan for their lives would be.  Granted, they are {I am sure} making money of off the show but I know so many times I have heard them talk about having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and fully trusting in Him!  You see, while they are NOT  a missionary family, what a ministry it is that .TLC. has allowed this family into the homes of many Americans weekly to publicly put forth the Ds faith in God.  You see them trust, you hear them pray, talk about salvation, you witness them having devotions, but one of the biggest things in my book is that you see them live the life they preach.  How many people can honestly say they do that?  I also love how each of the children down to the littlest ones during the interviews will most of the time talk about a blessing from God...weather it be their thrifty shoes or their indoor playground.  That family has taught their children to work, to play, and to respect authority...but most importantly they are instilling into each of their children's lives the importance of living for, serving, and trusting God in every single moment of their earthly life! 

I applaude you Dugg.ar F.amily!  Keep up the great work, I will watch your show as long as it is on air and as long and re-runs continue!  Keep showing people that you can build your life around faith in God!  I have watched and learned many things from your show...and read your book, several times!  Thank you for putting something worth watching on the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment