Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Gym Time & a Deal!


So I am really excited, my husband has gotten us a gym membership and we are using it! It helps to finally have him beside me and pushing me rather than to have to go do something by myself all the time...I think I will stick to it! Anyway, we made a deal...I officially want to loose 58 pounds total, as of my last weigh in I was 57 away from that {down 1 pound}. But I made a deal with Handsome and if I get down 43 {15 away from my final but most likely unreachable - due to PCOS - goal} he is going to allow me to get the Black.Hills.Gold. toe ring I have wanted for my right foot since I got the one for my left foot as a senior in high school!
I am really excited, and hope to be able to loose a bunch of weight, at least enough to wow his family when we see them at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment