Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The mind of The Princess

So it just cracks me up how children think sometimes, and then there are other times that I am in awe because of how their mind works! Well yesterday there was one of the laugh out loud times with my little Princess.

I was scrolling through the channels trying to find something worth watching and one of the locals must have been knocked off air by the storm and upon coming across that channel it showed the colorful stripes running up and down the screen, not moving. We have all seen this before, I am sure....ANYWAY, I quickly moved passed this one because, seriously, how fun is it to watch a non moving stripe of different colors? BUT, the Princess was upset when I changed the channel and said, "Mommy, want to watch color crayons back!" So while it was somewhat of a stressful day, I couldn't help but laugh like crazy at that!

Hope it brings a smile to your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment