Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

J.E.N.E.

So this is going to be a rather random post...maybe a rant post...about several things that are roaming around in my mind that really do not make up enough of a post on their own.

~Read at YOUR own Risk~

*So I don't know what is going on with BLOG.GER lately...when I upload my pictures to my blogs they come up in the <.html.> print or something and not the actual picture...this makes it difficult to rearrange them according to order because all I see is letters and numbers that make no sense. I have found where my picture title is and I use the persons 3 initials and then the date followed by the letter of the alphabet. {Complicated I know} Say your name was Alice Gertrude Hansen and the picture was taken on August 10th 2007 and it was the 5th picture of Alice that day it would be labeled: AGH8-10-07e

Does that help? Anyway, since I have found where the title of the picture is in that mess of code I can have my photo program open and at least put a caption under the picture...but it is more work than when the picture itself was just there. Also, I can no longer 'justify' 'center' or 'right side align' my text any more...what happened to this? And then there is the choosing of 'extra small' 'small' ect. ect. font size and the type of font I want to use is gone too. Anyone know what is going on here? Moving on...

*I have been blogging and reading blogs for about 1 year and 4 months now and in that time my trend of types of blogs I read have changed drastically. I know have a HUGE list of blogs I subscribe to and magically they 'pop up' when there is a new post and I read...SO THANKFUL FOR THE RSS FEED! But my blogs of choice are now of people struggling to become parents...the infertile, adoptive parents in waiting, IVF, IUI, PCOS victim, would do anything to have children blogs. Not because I am a depressive person...but sometimes it is nice to know that you are not alone, and in knowing that you are not alone (having been through a good chunk of that stuff) trying to be some sort of an encouragement to those that are not yet blessed with children. Which brings me to...

*Why is it that just because we have two children that should make me happy and we do not need any more? Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me at the boldness of people that either A) have a quiver full of their own that any time he looked at her she was great with child or B) had their 2 and took care of business so there would be no more children....SERIOUSLY just because I am different and cannot carry children to full term means that I should be limited to 2 and be happy? Now do NOT get me wrong here...I am more than happy that the Lord has blessed me with the two best children in the WORLD that I so do not even deserve...but even they are desiring Baby Emi or Baby Owen to come home SOON! I digress...my heart goes out to the ladies that have been hurt badly this week with miscarriages...MOandWill, Susan, Kate

And then there are these ladies that are doing everything humanly possible to keep their babies in just a little longer taking it one day at a time to be able to hold their precious ones. MiaandPeter and Carrie and this lady our prayers are with you!

If you have been there before or are just an encouraging type person check them all out and leave an uplifting note...

*So there you have it, there are so many more things rolling around in my mind, but it is late and we just had a great time this evening with some GREAT friends....so will save some for later!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment