Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My husbands blog!

My husband had mentioned a while back that he was interested in having a blog of his own...so yesterday I decided to set one up for him since he just had never gotten around to it! Our family has recently adopted a new motto, if you will, in our qwest to serve God with everything and that motto is:

"No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets" Which actually is a quote out of the Bible of William Borden who died at the age of 25 serving God with his life. You can read more about him here.

But my husbands blog is his own, but it is noreserveretreatorregrets.blogspot.com! You should go check it out, and if you feel so inclined add it to your RSS feed! Who knows how often there will be something there, but I do hope it to be a way that he can share what I believe to be one of the most godly minds/hearts I have personally met. I have not met a man who desires to serve God more than my husband, and it doesn't matter what the cost. I am blessed beyond measure to have him as my spouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment