Photobucket

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today

Many people have asked why we do not celebrate or take part in anything to do with H.alloween. Not even a pumpkin with a face on it! Well, I read a blog today that really puts it the best and you can check it out here.

And basically, the bottom line has to do with that the day has so much to do with things that are not of God. It is a day that Satan uses innocent looking pumpkins and cute little ghosts to run free...it is also a day that has close ties to witch craft and S.atanic worship. While and I am not as well versed or studied as Mrs.Fink is, I do know that those types of things are what I personally want to stear clear of and I also do not want to raise my children in it either. I appreciate my husbands firm stand in this area...and if you really do want to understand better...please check out this blog.

May you prayerfully consider if this is truely something that a born again Christian needs to be a part of...

No comments:

Post a Comment