Photobucket

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello....a post, no really....a REAL post!

I realize that my blogging has really gone away in the last few months...and that somewhat bothers me and it somewhat didn't!  Until I realized that my VENTING wasn't getting out...

I have been torn between stopping all together because I really do not want people to know me THAT well and really starting to log my life completely here...

Maybe it is time for me to really embrace the inner me, the Michelle Duggar, the Mama that wants to have to drive a BUS!  Well, maybe 18 kids isn't for everyone...but you know what?  If it were an option I wouldn't say no, in fact it would be a blessing.

I know, I know...our fundraiser this summer showed me that many people think that I am being selfish and that I have already 'stolen' two children from deserving mothers and wonder why I would want to take more children away.  Well that isn't at all how I feel about adoption and they are not going to stop me from trying my hardest to bring home Baby E or Baby O!  We are currently in a process of getting all of our debt paid off (exept our home) in the next 4 1/2 years and you better believe that at that point if we have not already we will be signing paperwork with our marvelous adoption agency!  So our fundraiser was a flop, well not completely...we raised $230 of our $9000 goal!  Ultimately we are needing around $25000 for our adoption, but if we can get 9-10k we could contract!  It will take a miracle for us to be able to come up with that kind of cash before the 4.5 years is up...but God can do anything and His timing is most important.

Adoption is what is on my heart and what is on my mind most days....I love my little peanuts, and they would love a brother and a sister {so would their Mama!}

No comments:

Post a Comment