Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some excitement...

So, maybe some break through in this terrible PCOS weight battle.  Not at the moment, but once I scrounge up $350 to get started on the Ideal.Protein Diet.  A friend was kind enough to pass along some information to me and it is healthy and safe, and the people that work with you get PCOS and understand what the battles are.  Like working out faithfully at the gym for half a year now and GAINING 12 pounds!  My husband put it best, he told me that he thinks I could eat nothing for a month and still gain weight...oh the wonderful blessing of PCOS!  I am ready to be healthy, I am ready to not look like I could be pregnant, I am ready to not have my second child figure I have a baby in my tummy (my first child went there last night), I am ready to be the pretty person that my husband married 7 years ago....though he loves me the way that I am.  Goal: get some money saved up and start no later than February 1st 2010.  Sounds like if you have some will power it can work pretty quickly for a person...I am game, I AM GAME!  Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment