Photobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

Love Your Heart by Tim McGraw

So I have mentioned that I was going to be doing some reading and reviewing for BookSneeze and I received the first book in the mail on Wednesday and LOVE it!  "Love Your Heart" is a great book!  I read it to my 3 year olds and they thought it was great how much the Daddy loves his little Princess! 

I think that the book does a great job of showing what kind of a connection a father/daughter team really has.  As the pages turned coming closer and closer to the end I could never have imagined what the REAL lesson was going to be!  When little Katie offers to help her friend and put her own desires behind that of her friend it teaches a lesson that some many children (and adults alike) miss these days, kindness.  A selfless act is something I never tire of teaching to my little ones.  I read the book to my daycare the next day and they all enjoyed it!  A hit for sure, one my daughter has asked me to, "read me to it Mama" many times since and it has only been two days! 

My opinion of the book is a must have for anyone that sees the special bond between Daddys and daughters!  But as my son says, "It isn't just for girls, Mama!  Boys can read this one too because we need to be good Daddy's some day!"

Pick this one up!  And check out BookSneeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment