Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Flowering Cross by Beth Rayn

We have read this book several times since it came in the mail and I cannot get enough of it and what is better is that my children and the Patch kids cannot either!  What a way to use very real situations (I think everyone knows at least one 'Papa Jack' to teach children Biblical Principles! 

I love how Beth Ryan uses this story to show children how to be a witness, even if they dont seem to be lovable; along with being kind and caring for others! I really love the Bible verses and a spiritual tidbits throughout the book  geared towards children.

This is a beautiful book that will be an Easter tradition in our home!
 

This review is for BOOKSNEEZE...check them out here if you are a blogger and are interested in becoming reviewer for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment