Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ideal Protein Diet

So I have had several private messages and a few comments asking about the Ideal Protein Diet and I wanted to share a little bit of information on it for those of you that are interested.

The way that I found out about it was because of a dear friend of mine that has followed my struggles with PCOS and weight issues for a while...knowing I have had four miscarriages along the way.  She had several other friends that had been on the IPD and had seen how well it worked for them (PCOS and all) and each person she knew that tried it and stuck to it was extremely successful!  She also saw some of them go on to carry pregnancies full term and deliver healthy babies!  So after seeing how well it worked she passed the information on to me...

Since her and I live a state a part, I didn't know where I could find a consultant to work with so I went to this website and emailed them.  There just happened to be a wonderful lady right in my town that I meet with every single week!  I started the 1st of January, not as a resolution...just because of the cost I wanted to wait until after Christmas so I didn't put trips to see family in jeopordy because of my diet!  There is a one time only consultant fee at the beginning of $100 and then I also bought a week and a half of food...all the vitamins...the shaker...and a couple of dressings and what have you.  You need to plan on around $90.00 a week for the diet but this include all food except 4 cups of veggies and one 5 oz portion of lean meat.  In my opinion it is an amazing diet and the price is worth it.  The first 5 days of the diet are a little rough as you are cleaning out your system...but on day 5 I started feeling amazing with more energy than I have had in a VERY long time (maybe since high school!)  Since 1.1.10 I have lost 35 lbs and feel amazing!  I am in a size 12 pant and started in between an 18 and a 20!  The results are amazing!  Several people have started since I have that I know and a bunch of them have even better results than me! 

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me through leaving your email in a comment and I would be happy to either answer them privately through email or publically on this blog! 

If you choose the IPD you will not be sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Hiya - I'm on IP too!! It's nice to meet a fellow IP Blogger :)

    Good luck to you on your IP Journey!

    http://fatkidmemoirs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jene! I was hoping to talk to you about IP! I have PCOS as well (I'm 22, my doctor mentioned it a few years ago when it was ridiculously hard for me to lose weight!) and have a whole slew of questions for how it helps you!

    I'd love to here from you!

    Good luck in your journey (And congrats on the baby!)

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think that I will try this Ideal Protein in Ajax, because it's something which will help me to get rid of all of my extra pounds, as you said in this article.
    It's exactly what I need, because it's so annoying to want to buy something, but to not fit how is normal.

    ReplyDelete