Photobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Valentines Family Weekend...pt 2

Can you see my little fish and her Daddy?
The hotel we stayed at was amazing, definately one we will keep in mind when we do this next year!
See the happy open mouth coming off the slide?

She just wanted to swim swim SWIM!

Very happy off the slide again!

"All by myself Daddy, you watch!"

"Love you Mama"
Going up the stairs to do the slide AGAIN!


Floating on her back, all by herself!

She was all smiles the two nights we went swimming!

Back float again

Motion picture...she then learned that jumping in was TONS of fun!

Splash!!!
She wanted to go again and again!  I think she kind of tired Daddy out that night!  Brave "Big Strong Girl" (as she says)

Brother wasn't as fond of the water as Sissy, in fact the second night him and Mommy sat on the sidelines and cheered on Daddy and Sissy!  And he was okay with that...so was I, it allowed me a chance to take some fun pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment