Photobucket

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Short and to the Point...

I will make this short and to the point....do you know what is wrong with society these days?  I can give you two things that are very real and make it very difficult for me to put myself out there to meet/trust new people.

1) Very few people really try to live their lives according to what God would have for them and what His Word says for us to do.

2) Very few people really care about anyone other than themselves....so  many people are selfish and could care less about the hearts of others.  You see this often on FB, people status' that rant about the latest gadget or what have you and there are tons of comments...but someone really puts their heart out there and expresses a real hurt and no one cares! 

Anyway...just a little grrrr from me....I don't understand why more people cannot be a little more caring, but then again these two points kind of go hand in hand too!

No comments:

Post a Comment