Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

I have always remembered...

I was raised on a farm, and that has effected my eating habits my ENTIRE life! Meaning, there will be no vegan meals in my house! Someone recently sent one of those Face.book surveys to me in which I was asked, 'what is your favorite animal?' My response: Probably cows because they provide us with milk and steak! God blessed this earth with animals so we would have food to eat and hide to keep us warm....and that is why I find the whole P.ETA thing so funny!

Especially now, with them sending a live trap to O.bama so that he can capture the flies in the white house without killing them and the set them 'free' outside! SERIOUSLY, is there not enough of these little pests flying around this world that we cannot do without a few here and there!

Somewhere in my tween years my dad would tell a joke and I don't remember everything to it...except that P.ETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals! I have always remembered this, and THAT is the group I belong in!

No comments:

Post a Comment