Photobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

J.E.N.E

J.ust E.xactly N.othing E.xciting is my new blog that will have a few pictures, a few verses, very few words of wisdom, but mostly just the little things here and there that come across my mind. Do not look for it to always make sense, and please be advised there may be some talk about fertility, adoption, and life with 2 children 3 months apart! It is going to be far different than Children Are God's Gift, in that the only purpose of this blog is to be my journal...where I write thoughts about silly things. There may be links to stories I have come across, or just a bible verse that 'pops out' at me during devotions.

It will be interesting to see what direction this blog takes, but I have been wanting to start a new one for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I have a blog for my friends who are Missionaries to Africa and have an orphanage...apohorphans.blogspot.com
    and my natural health blog
    .......garlicmom.blogspot.com
    Thanks for letting me share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaleigh,
    I am very excited about your new blog. Sounds way way fun!!!! I love the graphics!!!!! So YOU!!!! Looking forward to reading your little "tid bits" Love ya

    ReplyDelete