Photobucket

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Mamas Heart...

Something that any Mama knows is the pain that your heart has when your little is not feeling well, and particularly when there isn't much you can do to help them feel better!

My daughter had a VERY bad case of diarrhea yesterday, I mean the scrubbing the carpet in 2 1/2 rooms a few times, kind of bad! She felt terrible as we have been potty training and she had mastered the stinky end of training and we were just waiting on the 'tinkle' part to be 100%!

Well today she woke up and was better for a short time and then after being up and having a little cereal she started having it again, on a much smaller scale. But after 3 messy diapers she was at the point of just crying and crying. She doesn't have a temp, but she does seem to have discomfort...

So, this is just tearing me to pieces. We are not the run your child to the doctor for every little thing kind of folk...I held her in my arms and hugged her and loved her and kissed her then she wanted to lay down. She is sleeping now, but if anyone reads this and has some advise I would be happy to receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment