Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soaking it ↑ Up!

So I do apologize for the fact that this blog is so young and I have been vacant from it for a few days now...it doesn't mean that my mind is blank, just that I have my wonderful Mother here to hug on her grand babies {that aren't so baby any more 8~( } and we have been enjoying time as a family of 5.

Today we visited a fairly local attraction, Reptile Gardens. We told Princess on Wednesday that we were going to see some snakes and she couldn't wait until she had the chance to say 'hi' to them! All 3 of us adults had been there before, and that was nice. We were able to soak up all the reactions the kids gave us to the different things that we did. Look to my other blog in a couple of weeks for pictures!

If I am not an every day poster for the next week, please forgive me. We are blessed enough to have my Mom here for 10 days and my Dad will be joining us sometime late next week! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment