Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inside Jokes

So I have had inside jokes with people my whole life...some of them were always pretty obvious to most people around and some were a little more sneaky, but regardless, they were always fun!

I enjoy a good joke as much {or more} than the next person, and really have enjoyed having the kind of people around me as friends that enjoy joking around just as much. It wasn't until yesterday that I had the opportunity to see an inside joke that has been going on for 10 or so years continue once again. The funny thing to me was that I had the chance to 'step out' of it for a little bit when someone asked me what was meant by it and I had not realized before that while it may make perfect sense to those involved....it can be clear as mud to everyone else!

Anyway, I would love to have comments about inside jokes that you have been a part of and how long they have been running....

No comments:

Post a Comment